Peter F. 莱尔
Executive Vice President, Principal
Mr. 莱尔 holds a degree in Industrial and Systems Engineering and a Certificate in Health Systems Planning from Georgia Tech and has completed an Executive Program in Management at The Wharton School. Mr. 莱尔 has been in management consulting and healthcare planning since 1988 and has expertise in all areas of practice management. His areas of concentration include mergers; employment, buy-sell and compensation agreement planning; total practice management including organizational re-engineering, 操作, 企业财务计划, 信息系统, 合规项目, personnel management and managed care contracting.
- 莱尔,老.Peter F. "Healthcare Reform - What's Next?", Georgia Medical Group Management Association Progress Notes, Winter (2010): 2.
- 莱尔,彼得. "Sniffles, Sneezes, Coughs, and Wheezes", CMA Today, Jul.8月. (2006): 20-21.
- 莱尔,彼得. "Bring on the Merger", CMA Today, Nov. 12月. (2005): 6-7.
- 莱尔,老.Peter F. "The Ever-Changing Revenue Challenge", GMGMA
- 莱尔. Sr.Peter F. "Optimizing the Revenue Management Cycle", GMGMA, 4.3 (2005): 7-8.
- 莱尔,彼得. "Truce", 管理式医疗, 8月ust (1998): 17-19.